Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Last Day of One Chapter of my LIfe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    LAst Day of SChooL


    i have mixed feelings............ im not sad.........to watch them go....


    they get on the bus all happy and proud... feeling more grown up then when they walked in all timid like in the fall..... but...

    my last day in kindergarten tomorrow... It's truly one of my callings...that age group....for some reason...i feel completely comfortable there... and now.... through budget cuts...I don't fit in. Feels very odd.

    However..im sure..if i didn't have another job in the works for fall.....it would feel much worse....

    But everything you buy is geered to one age level... now i have to pack it away..perhaps for another day.........


    Last Day of One Chapter tomorrow .... leaving the door open just a lil...for Chapter 2 *L


    adventure awaits....how exciting...scary...nervewracking and overwhelming is that? *L [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never forgotten what would have been my teacher in what the UK equivalent of kindergarten is...Mrs Larsen - she was so friendly, encouraging that even 30 years later I can still remember her vividly...

    And I agree with what Blaze said about you being a damn good teacher...I will bet any sum of money you want that in 25 or 30 years, those kindergarten children will still remember you, and have nothing but fond memories of this incredible teacher they once had... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    You have a new challenge ahead of you from September..and it's one that you will be excellent at - I KNOW it!

    In the meantime, take a little time to reflect and remember some of those children you've taught in kindergarten...and of the wonderful influence you must have on them.

    I've told you before that if I ever had kids, I would want them to be taught by someone like you - there's an area of Minnesota that must have some very grateful parents...

    Sooooo...look back and be proud of what you've done in kindygarten, and take that talent, enthusiasm, and love of the children you teach forward to September...

    You'll be superb... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You'll be just fine. Dedication is everything.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hands u an apple*..i wish you had been my teacher..*S

    Ya know who the one teacher is i have never forgotten...my kindergarten teacher..Miz.Finch!..she is still just as beautful today as when i first saw her..its been 27 years..to me..she hasnt aged a bit.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Why is it we always remember kindergarten..maybe cuz it the beginning of life for us?

    chloe..your a damn good teacher..*feels very proud to know you*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •